Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT of your data is: TRADILO INVERSIONES S.L.
- CIF: B02289502
- Postal address: Polígono Industrial de Constantí, C/ Alemanya S/N, 43120 Constantí (Tarragona)
- Email: email@example.com
What kind of data do we process?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at all times, we will need to process some data or other. In general, said data will be, as the case may be, the following:
- Your identification data (For example: Your name, surname, language, country from which you interact with us, contact information, etc.)
- Connection, geolocation and navigation data (in case you interact with us from your mobile, for example).
- Data about your tastes and preferences.
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to any functionality or service on the web, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data that we need to be able to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question.
Please bear in mind that, if you decide not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or you may not be able to enjoy these services or functionalities.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Depending on how you interact with our website, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To meet the requests that you make through the different means incorporated into our website.
We only process the personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request.
- Usability and quality analysis to improve our services (Cookies).
If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand the way in which users interact with our Platform and thus be able to make improvements to it. Likewise, on occasions, we carry out quality actions and surveys aimed at knowing the degree of satisfaction of our clients and users and detecting those areas in which we can improve.
What is the legitimacy for requesting your data?
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process them, in this way we will find different legal bases by virtue of the following purposes:
- Attending information requests.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the informed consent to respond to the queries raised through the website, which implies the acceptance of these conditions by the interested party.
- Usability and quality analysis (Cookies)
User consent for the implantation of cookies.
How long will we keep your data?
- Attending information requests.
We will process your data for as long as it is necessary to meet your request and then 1 year.
Will we share your data with third parties?
- Technology service providers.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
We are committed to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights.
You can exercise them at no cost by sending us an email to our address firstname.lastname@example.org, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise.
In the event that we deem it necessary to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity. In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis by virtue of which we process your data, you have the right to:
- Ask us for access to your data that we have.
- Ask us to rectify the data that we already have. Keep in mind that, by actively providing us with your personal data by any means, you guarantee that they are true and accurate and you agree to notify us of any changes or modifications to them.
- Ask us to delete your data to the extent that it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to treat it as we have previously informed you, or that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
- Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it beyond the necessary time when you may need it. If you have provided us with your consent for the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time.
On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to object to the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the relevant data protection control authority, in particular, with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index- ides-idphp.php.
Information about Cookies